Two important announcements
1: Starting from next week, I am starting the meetup group again, and it will cover each week, i.e., July 11 meetup will cover Day 1 -7
101 Days of DevOps
http://100daysofdevops.com/day-100-100-days-of-devops/ The good news is starting from Topics Include(Please let me know…
of 101 days of DevOps
(Day 1-7) - 101 Days of DevOPS
Sun, Jul 11, 2021, 8:00 AM: Topics CoveredDay 1 -7: 101 Days of DevOpsFor more info, register via the below…
For more info, register via the below link
2: Some of you are already aware of my GitHub repo
Every day, I will assign you some coding tasks; if you want to send me PR for code review, please feel free to do that. I will set the PR guidelines (e.g., it should have a test case assigned to it, test case result, etc. ) The main idea behind this is to give you tasks that you can co-relate in your daily job instead of giving you hypothetical tasks(e.g., calculate the triangle area). Would you mind letting me know your thoughts?
I am looking forward to you guys joining the amazing journey.
- Twitter: @100daysofdevops OR @lakhera2015
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/795382630808645/
- Medium: https://medium.com/@devopslearning
- GitHub: https://github.com/100daysofdevops/100daysofdevops
- Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/100daysofdevops/shared_invite/enQtNzg1MjUzMzQzMzgxLWM4Yjk0ZWJiMjY4ZWE3ODBjZjgyYTllZmUxNzFkNTgxZjQ4NDlmZjkzODAwNDczOTYwOTM2MzlhZDNkM2FkMDA